Marshall Company was established in 1941 and incorporated in Texas in 1956 by A.E. Hinman and T.W. Marshall. In 1965, the present name was assumed. When T.W. Marshall retired in 1992, Michael Dodson and Richard Dodson became the stockholders and managers of the firm. Marshall Company has engaged in commercial, industrial and multi-family building construction throughout the South Texas area for 72 years.
Marshall Company's expertise has always resided in its ability to deliver..on time, on budget, with vision and the utmost attention to detail.
Today, Marshall Company serves the industrial, petroleum, manufacturing, commercial, retail, financial, and multi-family housing sectors with design/build services. The company excels at turn-key construction services for Texas' largest companies.
Marshall Company is recognized nationally and regionally by its peers and clients as an award-winning general contractor with a zealous commitment to integrity and safety in its business practices.