Marshall Company LTD was established in 1941 and incorporated in Texas in 1956 by A.E. Hinman and T.W. Marshall. In 1965, the present name was assumed. When T.W. Marshall retired in 1992, Michael Dodson and Richard Dodson became the stockholders and managers of the firm. Marshall Company has engaged in commercial, industrial and multi-family building construction throughout the South Texas area for more than 80 years.
In 2017 Michael Dodson took over sole ownership of Marshall Company LTD. Marshall Company’s expertise has always resided in its ability to deliver on time, and on budget, with integrity, commitment, safety, energy and vision while putting full attention to the details.
Today, Marshall Company LTD serves the government, military, industrial, manufacturing, commercial, retail, financial, and multi-family housing sectors. The company excels at turn-key construction services for Texas’ largest companies.
Marshall Company LTD is recognized nationally and regionally by its peers and clients as an award-winning general contractor with a zealous commitment to integrity and safety in its business practices.